Amsterdam HQ Full-time Dutch & English
WeGo is a fast-growing technology company in the mobility industry. Our booking & sharing platform makes vehicles (e.g. cars, bikes, scooters) suitable for shared use. Our software for digital pool fleet management is used by leading (international) companies and shared mobility providers. Around 150 partners use the WeGo platform daily. More than 7,000 vehicles are active in the platform, spread over 7 countries. We are headquartered in Amsterdam.
At WeGo, we find it essential that customers are optimally served during the entire customer journey. For our Customer Support Team, we are therefore looking for a service-minded relationship builder!
In this role, you will support customers in the use of our platform. You are there for them during the start-up phase and afterwards, to ensure that administrators and users make optimal use of our solution. Because you are in close contact with our customers, you know what they want to achieve, what is going on in their organisation and whether they are encountering any issues. This enables you to identify and resolve issues at an early stage. And provide the customer with the right advice when, for example, they want to expand or scale up. In this way, you create maximum satisfaction among your accounts.
Do you have experience as a Customer Success Manager, (Desk) Account Manager, Relationship Manager or in a similar position? And do you always strive for the highest possible customer satisfaction? Please, join the WeGo ride!
What will you do:
- For your accounts you will be the point of contact for the administrator(s) of our platform
- For new customers you will take care of the implementation of our solution
- You will assist and support them in using the platform, both by phone and email
- If desired, you will provide a presentation or training for your customers, digitally or on location
- Most of your accounts will be handled in Dutch, some in English
- You keep a close eye on the delivery dates of our projects and manage the expectations of the client
- You identify and seize opportunities for renewal, up-selling and cross-selling
- You think along in how we can further optimize our activities and processes
What kind of person are you:
- Positive attitude, a great sense of responsibility and you understand the value of satisfied customers
- Enterprising, driven, service-oriented and communicatively strong
- Good listener and able to get to the core of a question or problem
- Enthusiastic, energetic and customer friendly. Also, on busier days
- You speak Dutch and can also manage in English.
What do we offer:
- Of course the best and nicest colleagues
- A scale-up environment with passion for carsharing solutions
- An environment where personal input and creative ideas are encouraged
- A place where people grow and prosper
- An informal atmosphere, office drinks, company outings and best of all: a ping pong table!
- An NS Business Card and access to our shared cars
- 25 days of annual leave and flexible working hours
- A solid pension plan
- Your salary? You probably have an idea about that. We would love to hear it!
Acquisition is not appreciated.✕