Amsterdam HQ Full-time Dutch & English
WeGo is a fast-growing technology company in the mobility industry. Our booking & sharing platform makes vehicles (e.g. cars, bikes, scooters) suitable for shared use. Our software for digital pool fleet management is used by leading (international) companies and shared mobility providers. Around 150 partners use the WeGo platform daily. More than 7,000 vehicles are active in the platform, spread over 7 countries. We are headquartered in Amsterdam.
Providing customer support is an important part of our service and at WeGo we always strive to provide the best possible support. For our Customer Support Team we are looking for a new colleague who can be described as an enthusiastic problem solver.!
We are looking for someone who enjoys helping people on their way. You will provide the admins and users of our platform with the right, friendly and professional support in case of questions and issues. In addition, you will supervise your colleagues in the Support Team, train interns and guide them during their internship. Together, you represent the voice of WeGo.
Do you have 2-4 years of work experience in support and/or hospitality functions? And do you always strive for the highest possible customer satisfaction? Please, join the WeGo ride!
This is what you will do:
- You are the first point of contact for questions of administrators and users
- You will assist and support with simple and complex support questions, both by phone and email
- You will provide support in Dutch, but also regularly in English
- You create support tickets in our ticketing system and log your contact moments
- You manage the support team and coordinate the support work
- You will help our support department and activities to further professionalize
This describes you:
- Understands the power of great support and the value of satisfied customers
- Enthusiastic, energetic and customer friendly. Also, on busier days
- Good listener and able to get to the core of a question or problem
- The ability to quickly and accurately find a suitable solution
- You speak Dutch and can also do well in English
- With your leadership skills you can manage the team
- Furthermore, you can coach your colleagues and motivate them to bring out the best in themselves
This is what we offer:
- Of course the best and nicest team you will find
- A scale-up environment with passion for carsharing solutions
- An environment where personal input and creative ideas are encouraged
- A place where people grow and prosper
- An informal atmosphere, office drinks, company outings and best of all: a ping pong table!
- An NS Business Card and access to our shared cars
- 25 days of annual leave and flexible working hours
- A solid pension plan
- Your salary? You probably have an idea about that. We would love to hear it!